“Poor selection”

Ranked #1,463 of 4,045 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stopping in as it was the best restaurant in trip advisor, based on our location. We were disappointed. The Greek stews (kleftiko, stifado) are always something to look forward to in a Greek restaurant.

They had neither. Out of the dozen or so traditional Greek items on the menu, they only had 4 available, one of which was roast chicken with chunks of potato. I settled for the moussaka.

The moussaka was good, but on the small portion size. The chicken was just that, chicken.

The wine list is non existent. Wine is decanter into carafes.

I've rated it average, as I was happy with my moussaka, but we wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

A very family friendly restaurant. We ordered the mixed grill platter and Greek salad and it was plenty of food for two people.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Good food but even better service. Very typical local Food, average quality but service is very friendly and lovely. Nice smile:)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was really surprised!! Greek restaurant at the heart of Amsterdam!!
I'm from Cyprus and I never expected to find Greek food as good as in Greece. I assure everyone that this food is delicious, huge portions and very, very friendly people. My suggestion is to visit it as soon as possible....you will see why... :-)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Delicious Delicious Delicious !!!

Went here on Saturday for the first time and it was the best food I have had in ages :).
The atmosphere was also fantastic. Absolutely love Santorini's food, wine and service.
Can't wait to go again .