“Italian ? YES ITALIAN”
Review of Casa Di Sergio

Casa Di Sergio
Reserve with
Casa Di Sergio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #792 of 4,307 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stritly recommend this lovely place for Italian food.It is delicious so friendly and causy atmosphere also the prices are so reasonable.Service time is also reasonable not wait a long time for delicious food.4 cheese of Pizza and mozarella salad with meet capaccio suplended.I was really impressed and did not have any available place in my stomach for desert,then I will perefer to have the dessert next time.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The atmosphere is nice, the crew tries to create an entertaining evening. The food we had was really bad. The pizza was burned and I got a bacterial infection from the pasta with seafood.
Price of the food was ok, but the price of being sick for two days was too high.
I'm never dining here again and advise others to do so.

1  Thank Rvdmeijden
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My wife and I had supper here on December 17th and really enjoyed our meal, in fact we couldn't finish our main course as it was just "too much" as we'd had an excellent starter as well.
Would we go back? Definitely would if we were back in the area as the bill was reasonable and the wine and service excellent.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

They treat their employees terribly, I cannot believe they still work there. Couldn't even finish my food, I feel sorry for the people who do not have possibility to read any reviews about this place.
The McDonalds across the street was 5 stars compared to this place!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

food was okay and prices not so bad. Up to 11EUR for pasta and can get a main for 15EUR.
Disappointed by the price of water. 5.75EUR for a bottle.
Nothing special or memorable amongst the other Italian eateries.
Okay it's Amsterdam - but waiting staff should not be smoking right outside the entrance and finish their smoke and come right to get the order. St