There is a real lake of information on the web site that made me unhappy.
This is about "late" checkout that I was supposed to get: checkout was only extented from noon to 2pm, which is not what I call late checkout (6pm is a late checkout).
The other bas surprise was about city taxes: that was not clear that we would have to pay 5% extra at hte end of the stay. 5% here for service, 5% here for taxes, late checkout that is not late..
What I did not like neither:
- the curtain that leaves the light waking you early in the morning,
- no more soap in the shower (soap machine was removed),
- the low quality of the products for the breakfast
- the price (too hich for such an hotel) and the extra taxes
What I liked:
- clean and modern room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simple, Smart, Spot on! We are proud to present Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Arena Towers. The hotel offers 323 rooms and the possibility to host large meetings up to 400 people in the adjoining Holiday Inn hotel. Ideally located in Amsterdam Southeast, the most upcoming business and entertainment area of Amsterdam offering many restaurants, bars, shops, IMAX cinema, Amsterdam ArenA Stadium (AFC Ajax), Ziggo Dome and Heineken Music Hall, welcoming many international pop stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Arena Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.