Okay, first off, this is only the second 5 star rating I have given. I am very particular about giving 5. First, Rachel and Pepjin are the best. They have it figured out. Room, service, loaction......the best. The only reason not to stay here is if they are full. I was a solo traveler during Easter weekend at the culmination of a multi country trip and this was by far the best place I stayed. I would love to go back some day and visit with them again. Great end to a great trip! BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam