Not too far a walk from central station, even with luggage. After check in, they gave recommendations and reservation for a great dinner, and we walked the neighborhood. Early breakfast request was no problem, and full, made-to-order breakfast waited at 7:00. They arranged cab to airport, and took care of every need. The rooms were unique, and comfortable. I would highly recommend this, unless you're looking for big, American style chain restaraunt. Misc eatdrinsleep is the opposite of a Sheraton, but in the best ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam