Well, my trip to Amsterdam wouldn't be so perfect if I wasn't at MISC hotel.
LOCATION = Just the best you can get. You can go walking to any place of Amsterdam (Centrum, Rembrandplein, Waterloo, Leidsplein, Joordan, Dam Square, Red Light, etc). But with a plus: its street is a beautiful canal street and very silently. So you have a peaceful place in the heart of Amsterdam. And to be honest, it was the most beautiful canal I found in Amsterdam. I reached the hotel came walking from Central Station in 15 minutes.
STAFF = Again, just what you would dream of. Rachel and Pepijn (the owners) are very very kind, they talk with you about everything, give you precious tips, are available to help you anytime and with anything. And I cannot mention also the super Gabriel, who did all of our breakfast, carry lug ages, etc. Without this guy Misc wouldn't be the same neither.
ROOMS = I got a room facing the Canal as I asked, in the floor I asked (1st floor) I thought it could be a little noisy but I was wrong, everything you can hear is the beautiful bells of the South Church (our protector in this trip :) ) . The beds are really nice and big, the room designs and creativity are awesome and you have EVERYTHING a 5 star hotel would offer you, from an iron, till speedy wi-fi, very spacious safe, etc. Plus a Nespresso Machine with Chocolate and 3 kinds of Coffee and a Mini Bar with free beverages, beers, chocolates, candies, snacks, etc.
SHOWER = I need to make a specific topic about this. Why? Because it was the BEST shower I ever took in my life!!!!! I am dreaming with it again, seriously. I am intending to buy something like that to my house. It was just wonderful and with products by RITUALS, which I knew there and been to their store and bought almost everything from them! What a shower!!!!!
BREAKFAST = You can expect to have a great hot or cold chocolate, black coffee, different breads kinds, 3 or 4 kinds of cheese, 2 kinds of jelly, orange juice, eggs, etc....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam