Very personalized service. Absolutely outstanding. We stayed here for one week at the end of June, 2012 and could not be happier with our accommodations and the warm and helpful service we received from the owners--their 'watch' cat is even loving. The rooms are adorable, artsy, and very clean. And, of course it did not hurt that they have Nespresso machines in every room. The breakfasts are fresh, good, and nutritious. Pepijn is truly very helpful with everything. He can get tickets for anything, so there's never waiting in lines to get into the popular museums. We absolutely would not stay any other place in Amsterdam. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam