I can't say enough good things about this terrific, friendly little boutique hotel. The location is ideal - we walked easily to the Dam, the flower market, Anne Frank's house, and the Amsterdam Historical Museum, and caught a tram to the other museums. We stayed over a weekend in a garden room (Wonders, on the second floor) and had no trouble with noise. Breakfasts were delicious - as others have mentioned, bacon and eggs to order, croissants, fresh juice, cheeses, cereal, fresh fruit, etc. We saw Rachel more than Pepijn and she was super helpful with directions and advice. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam