My wife and I stayed at Misc eatsleepdrink for 3 nights and were very happy with our time there. The room (Africa room) was very spacious and met all our needs, even though it was on the top floor, up a very narrow staircase. It had a wonderful view of the canal out front of the hotel and was reasonably quiet despite the amount of people passing at all hours. The highlight of the stay though would definitely be the breakfasts. Outstanding quality and very filling. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful in supplying local knowledge. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Amsterdam, a fantastic stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam