This is a lovely boutique hotel with only 6 rooms but this means great service.
The room we had was on the top floor with a lovely canal view, great bed, free mini bar and just generally very nice.
Breakfast was excellent, fresh cooked eggs and bacon with fresh bread, warmed croissants and cheese and ham platter.
Was great all-round accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam