We booked misc eatdrinksleep for a 3 night 'minimoon' after our wedding. It was the perfect choice. We arrived before our room was ready but the owner was happy for us to leave our bags while we went for lunch. Upon returning we were shown to our room 'the Rembrandt'. The views over the canal are lovely for watching the world go by, the bed was massive, nice furnishings and a clean bathroom and loo. The only down side is the 2 sets of very steep stairs that you have to climb to get to the room - but I think this is a feature of nearly all buildings in Amsterdam!
The breakfast was good - fresh bread, smoothies, cereal, croissants, bacon and eggs, coffee - we certainly didn't feel the need to snack before lunch!
The location is excellent - on the edge of the red light district but still quiet in at night. It's also only a short walk to the main station.
I would go back to misc eatdrinksleep on another trip to Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam