It was clear from our 4-night stay at this boutique hotel that a great deal of thought has gone into every detail that made our stay so delightful. Our room had everything we needed, with some extras. The breakfast provided by Gabriel was wonderful. The owners were so welcoming; their ready advice and help arranging activities was spot-on - including their directions for where we could ride their bikes for a day. Even the reading material in the breakfast room was fun to look at. They provided us with a continental breakfast tray the night before our early departure. We will not hesitate to stay there again as besides being a great little hotel in and of itself, the location by Nieuwmarkt is perfect. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam