We had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Misc for 7 nights. The owners were fantastic and gave us ideas and suggestions of where to go during our stay. They even arranged a 2 hour canal tour that we highly recommend! The garden rooms face the back and are a little smaller, but alot quieter. Note there is no air conditioning so can get a little warm in the summer months. There is a free standing fan provided in the room. The breakfast provided is delicious and catered to your choices. There is even a resident cat if you are missing your pets at home. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who is planning on coming to Amsterdam. Just be prepared for steep stair climbing to your room, but totally worth the individually styled rooms. The location is prime and a short walk from Centraal station. Do not hesitate to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam