We stayed at Misc for two nights and enjoyed our stay. We were greeted warmly by Pepijn and later Rachel. Very warm and frinedly. The stairs are steep and Pepijn took our luggage up while we went to the carpark. We originaly were planning on parking at the Arena but drove in to drop luggage and Pepijn told us to park close by at the station and it's only 10 Euro for 24 hours; a fantastic bargain and within a short walk. Our Morrocan themed room was on the back with a garden view which was quiet and lovely. The room was nice with excellent bedding. The bathroom was more than adequate although there is only a small shelf over the sink to put things on. The bathrobes is a nice touch as is the mini fridge with snacks, colas and even beer; and at no charge. Breakfast was outstanding with juice; breads/toast and croissants; ham, cheese and yogurt. Scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon was freshly made on request. Coffee was served freshly made from the expresso machine. Oh, and did I mention the great location. We walked to everything. We also enjoyed having the bar available and had a cocktail before dinner one evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam