Misc Eatdrinksleep is such a warm and welcoming hotel. The owners were so friendly and helpful and made our stay really comfortable. The room was immaculate with everything we needed and plenty of space for 2 people. Breakfast was delicious and really laid back - a perfect start to the day. I wouldn't hesitate to return to this hotel and would recommend it highly to travellers who are looking for a low key, relaxing and personal place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam