Stayed here for four nights, and found this hotel to be very well located. Easy walking distance from the central train station, and numerous restaurants and takeaways nearby. Red light district just a street away, but for those keen to avoid it, this is easily done by avoiding the connecting side streets and sticking to the main road.
Hotel was very accommodating, especially with early breakfast if needed. My room was perhaps a but elaborately decorated for my needs, but perfect for a couple. Quiet hotel with no noise, despite it's quite central location and busy street footfall.
Be warned the stairs are a bit steep, but be warned, they are steep in just about every establishment in Amsterdam!
I would highly recommend this establishment, to those travelling together, and also to those travelling alone...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam