My husband and I stayed at Hotel Misc for one night on our way to our honeymoon.
Even though we arrived quite late, Pepijn had arranged for a taxi to pick us up at the airport and we were offered a brief tour of the city before checking in at the hotel.
We stayed in the room called Wonders which has an Asian feel to it and was perfect to set the mood for our future travel.
As it was late, Pepijn recommended us a tapas place but unfortunately the place was closed. Not to worry though, there are hundreds of eateries and restaurants close to the hotel and we sampled some Argentinian cuisine, was gorgeous.
Anyway, back in the room we found plenty of free refreshments in the mini bar and a bottle of bubbly was waiting for us!
The following day, Rachel treated us to an amazing breakfast.
Over all this hotel does not look like much but it is all the personal touches brought by Rachel and Pepijn that made our stay so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam