My husband and I stayed here early July. Rachel And Pepijn the owners made us feel most welcome. It is only a 6 room hotel, but that made it so much better. Rachel and Pepijn ( not forgetting Sophia ) were very helpful with directions and eating out sites. Freshly cooked breakfast daily. Our room was large and clean and the owners went out of their way to provide refreshments free of charge daily in the mini bar as well as acting as porters. Overall an extremely pleasurable time was had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam