We had a very enjoyable stay here on a recent trip. We especially enjoyed Rachel's hospitality. The stairs were steep but manageable and the room was small but nice and had everything we needed. We especially appreciate the complementary drinks and snacks provided in the room. The bathroom was roomy and shower good, although I would suggest replacing the shower curtain with doors. Breakfast was nice and I especially appreciate having an egg made to order. The location was very good - on the outer edge of the red light district, near a lot of sights but on a quiet street so we felt very safe. And you can't beat the short walk to the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam