We stayed here from 20 -23 April this year and could not have wished for anything better. We had a large, clean quiet room at the back with a comfortable bed and nice bathroom. The tea/coffee machine and complimentary snacks were welcome and the breakfast was excellent and made to order.
The owners were friendly and hospitable and made some excellent recommendations to us including a private boat trip on the canals (arranged by them) and a great Indonesian restaurant for dinner one night.
The location is super and we felt very safe. We walked there from Amsterdam Central station in about 10 minutes.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay here again next time in Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam