“Kadinski's is one of the best coffeeshops in the Dam.”

Kadinsky Coffeeshop
Ranked #61 of 302 Nightlife in Amsterdam
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Just back from amsterdam and kadinski is the place that stands out. Nice helpful staff and some of the nicest hash going.The sahara blue is perfect.Nice relaxed stone with no anxiety and the berber blond is amazing.

2  Thank Thelium
in 5 reviews
"dutch"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 9 September 2011

Side street small cozy coffee bar - friendly and offer whatever you need and are helpful with it also

Narrow access down side-street

Cute little accessorise shop opposite - sells PAUL the Alien :-)

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I walked in to this quaint little coffee shop with one thing in mind. Chilling out! The dealer behind the small bar was very knowledgeable and she didn't mind having a conversation about what I was looking for. I was told they had chocolate chip cookies but on this day they only had two different flavors of brownies, light and dark. It was really more of a Betty Crocker brownie loaf cake. It was presliced and very fresh. I shared it with my husband and we were both totally wasted within a hour of consumption. We also made a small purchase of a recommended variety from the dealer. She was attentive at her job and the place was clean. There is a small sitting area next to the bar that was occupied by a few teenage boys so we didn't stay long after our purchase as we wanted to continue to see the city. (I think!)

23  Thank mickonrun
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Of all the coffee shops I visited while in Amsterdam, this was my first. It was around the corner from my hotel (Estherea), and by far my favorite. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very laid back. Thank you to Monica, I hope our paths cross again.

4  Thank TheMoonlightChef