Great location. 3 mins walk from central train station, and within 30 mins to majority of the sites and museums.
Fantastic breakfast. The brown bread, jam, ham.... are all delicious. Thumbs up to the coffee too. We were allowed to use the kitchen to cook as well. We cooked our own eggs for breakfast, and had a hearty breakfast just like at our own home.
Comfy room. I love the bed and pillows, so comfortable, no less than those in any 5 star hotels, if not better. Wifi is fast. Just be prepared to have an experience with the steep and narrow Dutch staircases!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay