I chose this accommodation for its location (central, on a quiet street) and for the good ratings. But not only: the reviews I saw spoke about the owners and they very special way to receive their guests.
From the first contact with them (it was on the phone) they was so friendly! We met them some days after and the offer me an espresso in their warm living room, we spoke about Amsterdam , about what to do, where to go. They were very attentive at our requirements, they understood our concerns and we are separate 3 days later as friends. I will come back in their B&B absolutely!
Rooms are clean and decorated in the colonial/ tropical style. The breakfast offers the complete, the real experience of an original Dutch breakfast. The rooms are equipped with expresso machine but also all you need for making a tea or an instant coffee. The room was good heated and the cleaning is made every day.
Dear Wilmo and Goodwin, tropical thanks for everything! It was great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay