This is by far the best B&B I've stayed. The location is second to none, just two blocks from Amsterdam Central Station (very convenient), and very close to the City Center, but it is still in a quiet neighborhood. The hosts are very very friendly and helpful. They offer you a welcome drink, give you a map and explain to you about the city and the best places to go. The room is very comfortable, clean and new. We had one with in suite toilet, on the top floor (a tropical suite I guess he called it). Decoration is beautiful, specially the kitchen, where you have your breakfast (you make it yourself, which makes you feel kinda at home). On the downside, only to mention the stairs which are very steep, but they help you with your luggage to carry it upstairs. But every house in Centrum Amsterdam has that kind of steps.
I will definitely stay here if I go back to Amsterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay