My husband and I stayed two nights at this delightful B&B on May 19th and 20th prior to our 12 night Baltic cruise. Our hosts were most welcoming, helpful, and made wonderful (breakfast) chefs. We especially enjoyed the Dutch pancakes and mushroom omelets...their main entree, fresh squeezed O.J., and other breakfast delights. Their suggestions as to where to dine were most helpful, and they even helped us obtain Canal Rides at a discount!
Their location is amazing (three-four blocks from Central Station) so we hopped on the Rail from the airport, then walked the few blocks to their B&B. We had a lovely room with a patio, and the rates were excellent. I highly recommend you play at stay here while in Amsterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay