B and B Barangay and it's owner hosts are very deserving of their long list of accolades. We are a senior couple who spent 9 nights there in May. Wonderful location. Wonderful service and hospitality. Wonderful breakfasts. We even had wonderful weather. Wimmo watches the radar, intently, for the benefit of his guests. By the way, the other guests were amiable and everyone enjoyed the conversations in the kitchen/breakfast room, admittedly, me especially. Oh yes, the stairs, unavoidable in historic Amsterdam, but worth the short climb to escape the cold blandness of chain hotels. The hosts will help you book the rooms with the least stairs, if you e-mail your needs and use their website. We love this place and almost would keep it a secret, but the boys deserve to keep it fully booked and they do. We can't wait to return to Amsterdam and B and B Barangay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay