“Amsterdam from a genuine perspective!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Personal Amsterdam Tours - Private Tours

Personal Amsterdam Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #106 of 346 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: I do Personal VIP tours in Amsterdam. I show the real Amsterdam all the hot spots and no tourist traps. You pay what it is worth to you. I do not do any history tours but I show Amsterdam as it is today.
Lisbon, Portugal
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Amsterdam from a genuine perspective!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Peter is the Tour Man of Amsterdam! He loves to show the major less touristic places, the small narrow streets, the BEST APPLE PIE of the city! The great view from the sky lounge in the Hilton Hotel and many more! His Tours are genuine and ajustable to your needs! I totally recommend his tours around this GREAT CITY!!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Nuno T

• Finnish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Peter is the man in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have done a couple of Personal Private tours with Peter last year and since I am living in Amsterdam for 20 years already it's very special dat Peter is able to surprise me by bringing me to places I have never been before. He knows the city by heart, and by talking to you about your interests, he will suggest a tour that is especially made for you. Peter has a great sense of what you might like to experience. A tour is always customized to your interests and to the time you have to get to know the city. Never a dull moment, always entertaining, Peter especially knows the best place to eat, drink, dance and relax. No boring talks about the history of the city, but an experience you will cherish long after you have returned to your own hometown.

Visited December 2013