this is the second time have stayed in the hampshire hotel, in rembrant square, hotel was very good, large spacious room, and on-suite bathroom, big compy beds and decor very trendy but because of the time of year, the deal was only on the hotel, not the breakfast.
Great location, this rembrant square was always busy and has the trams running through.
As for breakfast because of the location, there was always somewhere to have a coffee, with toastie, or fresh orange juice, one of the main places we visited was the huge cosfa coffee,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam