Arrived at hotel; thought reception staff could have been more welcoming. We were allocated a large room on the 4th floor. The access corridor seemed in need of painting/cleaning and there was a large yellow stain on the carpet adjacent to the bathroom. Glass doors separate the bedroom from the bathroom; these provide almost no privacy and there is no masking noise. I had some concern that one door might fracture if not carefully opened/closed. The room on our facade was directly opposite an office so anyone working in the office could look directly into our room (so we left the blinds closed).
We had a reasonably "quiet" room but the occupants of a pub generated a lot of noise into the early hours (up to c. 6 am).
The concierge was helpful, took care of luggage and organised a taxi to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hotel Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam (formerly known as Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam