Hotel was well placed in the centre of Amsterdam, close to attractions and shop. unfortunatly the hotel was was not upto scratch. Carpets were filthy, paint on walls were scratched, the whole place just seemed more like a students dorm than 4 star hotel. Smell of place reflected this to.
Upon arrival reception staff were very polite and helpful, however once we complained about the state of our room and asked to be moved there mood change and they became rather aggresive, saying the carpets may be stained but they were clean. I didn't put my bear feet on the carpets for duration of our stay, in need of hotel slippers!!!
Want what it says on tin, of Kent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam