This hotel is great, easy to get to (about 15 minute walk from central station) and right in the corner of Remembrandt Square. The rooms were clean with a modern design, very nice bathroom too! The reception staff were helpful, and you have access to the internet on 5 computers although on some the connection is slow.
If I was to go back to Amsterdam I would stay nearer to Dam Square as I think this is more central to most things (night life, red light district, train station, slightly nearer most attractions too including Ann Frank's house). Cafes are all over the city so it doesn't matter about them, there are many within walking distance wherever you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam