Rooms were very comfortable, complete and good of size, but:
- bed (mattress) was to soft (not so good for back)
- Warm during the night (heating was not turned on by us, but still it was warm, and
very dry (it should be more ventilated -> only way to do this, is by sleeping with an open
window, but then it could become noisy)
- Enough basic channels on tv, but no flemish ones. I find this very strange.
In Belgium you will find dutch channels in most 4-5 start hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam