Princess Hostel Amsterdam
US$271
US$496
US$445
  • Pool
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$135
  • Pool
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$279
US$225
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$130
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

So, this hotel/hostel is not only located in a great location, with trams running straight to Amsterdam Centraal Station right outside the premises, but it is also very accommodating. I had originally planned to arrive at 2200, already quite a late time to check in, however due to an issue I was going to be arriving at later than 1am!! Luckily, Manu was on duty and he arranged for me to be buzzed in (happily I arrived just past midnight), and had my room key card ready to go and I was in bed within 3 minutes of stepping foot in the building. VERY VERY happy with the staff here, especially Manu - first real piece of good luck in The Netherlands.

Wifi is also relatively quick, and beds are comfy too :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

When i booked this hostel and read the bad comentaries, i thouth people was exagerate. But now, my firts day here, im really disapointeded. First of all the equipe is very rude and impolite. The scalators is a nightmare! It make u regret to have leave your house with a luggagge (it is really terrible). About the room, its dirty and have a bad smell. I have been in others hostel with the same price and is the first time that i see a so bad place like this.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I went there with a friend to stay only for one night (thank god). Once we arrived at 11 am the recepcionist told us that we had to leave our bags and come back at 2 pm because that was the check in time. We just wanted to use the toilet and change clothes and the ignorant recepcionist told us in these words: "You can't sit here, just leave the bags. I told you this already I thought you spoke english".

I don't understand how this place can call itself a hotel, the rooms are very noisy and small. And the bathroom/toilet is also small and dirty. Don't go to this place.

1  Thank Yololoan
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hostel is located in a great area, near parks restaurants and other services. Other than that, I do not recommend it to those who are light sleepers or like any form of great service. The trams running by tend to rattle the rooms and create a great deal of noise til late at night. On top of that the service staff during the day are typically too busy on social media to assist, are often short tempered, and raise their voices at guests. Alongside that, we were not able to even access the hostel before 2pm and when given access to the room were greeted by dirty sheets and cigarette butts.

Was not a very welcoming hostel and hope there is a management upgrade in the near future as it's potential is being hindered.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple