As someone who rarely goes to the same place twice, I was amazed when I insisted we stayed here again. Yet again, I can say that the room was clean, sunny and comfortable. the shower hot and immaculate. Charlotte was as ever, an excellent host whose ability to make you feel the most important visitor was second to none. They have since adapted the access to the room to make it wheelchair friendly , there is a lip however so am not certain an electric chair could manage. It was, however, completely secure and helped a great deal. I would never hesitate to visit again nor recommend it to anyone wishing to stay right in the heart of Amsterdam, yet in a quiet leafy street full of character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam