another great week at the B&B Jordaan in the Garden Room, much warmer weather this time so the garden had started to bloom but all the great things we liked so much the last time were still there, fabulous breakfasts, quiet but very central area, everything you could want locally including two of the best markets's I've found in Europe just around the corner. great restaurants and pubs a couple of minutes' walk and of course Charlotte who is a mine of wonderful Amsterdam information, she even provided a brolly in case of a shower! can't wait to go back again, still loads we haven't seen/done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan