We had a pleasant stay in Amsterdam at B&B Jordaan. The area is very nice and peacefull. Staying here you feel more like a resident of Jordaan than a tourist.
Charlotte was very helpful and willing to share her knowledge of anything we asked about Amsterdam and the neighbourhood.
The rooms (we stayed in two of them) were functional with good beds and bathroom., clean and modern. The breakfast was perfect for our needs.
Many good small restaurants nearby. Saturday market at Nordmarkt are also worth visiting.
We will certainly stay here again if visiting Amsterdam again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan