Small B&B in the lovely residential neighborhood of Jordaan. We stayed 3 nights; had our two best meals of the 16 day trip in small neighborhood cafes here. It's easy to get anywhere in Amsterdam by foot, tram or bus from here. The owners were on holiday, but their backup host was very helpful. No common areas, but excellent breakfast brought to our room each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam