I spend the very first days of the year in Amsterdam with my wife. We chose this B&B in the heart of the Jordaan area. We found the hospitality of Charlotte and Paul very warm and the place clean and cosy. The breakfast offered was rich and plenty. The owner, Charlotte, gave us all the information and help needed. We had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam