Stayed for five nights in May and would have loved to stay longer. Fantastic location - the area around the B&B is great for just exploring. I have to say we got lost a few times though! Really comfortable and pleasant room that felt like home straight away - lovely clean and modern bathroom too. We had the room at the front which was great. I would sit over my (enormous and delicious) breakfast and watch the sometimes quite eccentric locals go about their business. Oh, great heating too! Our host was welcoming and helpful while still respecting guests privacy. A great place - really highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam