Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam
US$227
NH Hotels
US$181
US$157
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$311
US$289
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
US$378
US$239
US$262
US$247
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
1,917 results
All reviewstram stopglass bathroommain buildingnumber tramminute walkexecutive roombeautiful parkhotel is locatedcentral stationwet roomquiet areamuseum quartervan goghpublic transportvondelparkcentreannex
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner for a long weekend, hotel was lovely but very over priced for food and drink etc. and a bit too far out to just head into 'Amsterdam' ( about 25 minutes on a tram ) regarding food prices we payed 20 euros for 1 toast, 1 bacon, 1 sausage and a little coffee. Wasn't great either but the room was pleasant so I can't fault that. Vondelpark reminds me a little like noting hill in west London!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Good location, friendly staff, and OK rooms (a little small though).

The location of just excellent. Close to public transport, and a couple of minutes walk from Vondelpark. I would probably stay there again on my next trip to Amsterdam.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was a business trip where I brought my wife along. We paid a healthy price for the room, €170 per night.

When we first arrived and were given a room key I thought there was a mistake. The room was so small you couldn't even walk around the bed. And it was shabby, my god. Silver duct tape around the windows because apparently they didn't seal properly, broken wood exposed where something had been damaged years ago and not repaired and cobwebs in the corners. In a word, horrible.

I complained about the room and was offered another. Without going into details this was just a larger version if the first one. Plastic furniture. And I don't mean stylistic Nordic design, I mean cheap crap that college students would put in their place when the orange crates break.

The staff were pretty nice though. They know they work in a dump and are slightly embarrassed that you are being ripped off and they try to make it up for you a bit.

Also, I liked the location. At first is seems really out of they way but there are stores and restaurants around, they just take a little exploring to find. The tram runs by the hotel so you can be in central Amsterdam in about 15-20 minutes if you wish.

But really, avoid this place unless you are paying youth hostel rates, because that is essentially what it is. Oh, yes, and extra €19 each for breakfast, just in case they haven't ripped you off enough with the room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank CDN2UK
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Adequate hotel.The hotel is in a very good location, its in a residentual area that is close to the Vondelpark, has a tram stop 100 metres away which is about 2 mins to the city centre. You can also cycle , hire a Bike from the hotel and its a 10 -15 minute cycle to city.

The room I had was a good size and acceptable with a large bed and average sized bathroom.

Id agree it has a more 3 star feel to it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Didn't feel like 4 star hotel quality. Rooms were a good size. We requested a cot for the baby but there wasn't one in the room and it took the staff 2 hours to find one, which was not ideal when the baby needed to sleep. Breakfast is very average and definitely not worth the 20 Euros. Take a 5 minute walk to any one of the cafes around the corner for a much better breakfast

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family