MY husband and stayed here for four nights.we was expecting a good hotel because of the reviews but the hotel is better than expected.The views are brill and the rooms are spotless,with tea and coffee replenished daily.the rooms are very spacious and so is the bathroom.there is also a satalite tv we used the shuttle bus on a daily basis booked through concierge..we often had remko de vos who took us to and from the station who was always very helpful and polite, nothing was too much trouble for the concierge staff.this is an excellent service using the shuttle bus, you do have to book in advance because they get booked quickly.We also used the sauna every day, this to was immaculate with plenty of towels, shower gel and body lotions and a good gym to use..the hotel as four lifts which are very fast we was on the 16th floor and it only took seconds to reach.I don't know what else i can add to this,only to say if you are visiting amsterdam choose this hotel. we looked in a few whilst in the centre and none was as good as the movenpick and for the price you pay there is no comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam