Nice and easy location to reach. Only 700mtrs or so from Central Station. You can catch a tram (no.26) to just outside the hotel. Or walk, it's not that far. Good reception staff, found them to be friendly, polite and helpfull. Checked in with no hassle. Good views across the city and rivers/canals from the rooms.Rooms were clean and tidy and had a relaxing feel.
The bar staff were attentive, even when busy in what was a pleasant and relaxing area. The restaurant also was nice and clean. The breakfast was lovely with lots on offer. We had a sunday lunch there and the food was delicious. One of our party couldn't have the soup after it was served (nut allergy) and they changed the structure of the dish for him. This was done without hesitation or complaint. All staff were friendly, pleasant and not rude and gave good service and like they enjoyed their job and it wasn't just a chore to be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam