A very modern hotel with a stunning view on the "Ij", a vast expanse of water where the large cruise ships come docking. Ideal for business seminars, a bit less so for tourists as the hotel is a bit far from the old Amsterdam city center. Very close to the rail station, if you're not to heavily packed, you could skip the courtesy bus service of the hotel and walk all the way to the hotel.
Very clean rooms and restaurants.
A very good hotel for visiting Amsterdam except if you're looking for a typical Dutch architecture and ambience
One disadvantage : there are only four lifts. It can take some time to use them if many people are waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam