This hotel is not what I would call city centre though it was easy enough to walk to what appeared to be the hub of Amsterdam. Hotel was decent and we had a lovely view as we were on an upper level. At night when all the lights were on it was beautiful. Rooms where a large size and comfortable. Bathroom was decent as well.
Stayed here as part of a tour and when we arrived they had not orgnaised all the room keys and didn't appear to care. There were 39 peope waiting in the lobby for 20 rooms and they had to code all the keys. They ignored our tour director for sometime and then kept making excused as to why they were not organised. It was a good 15 minutes or so before someone decided they needed to do something and started coding the keys. Otherwise I didn't have much contact with the service staff so can't really comment.
The rooms where comfortable and clean. We only stayed for one night but it was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam