In our opinion this hotel was ace. We stayed over Easter when the weather was very cold and had snow on Easter Sunday.
Had a room on 20th floor it really was stunning. The ambience was first class and the extra touches were so well done. Bottles of water and chocolates delivered to the room routinely the coffee machine and kettle too. Internet was part of our package which was a real bonus.
Hors d'oeuvres each evening just added to such a sublime stay and breakfast was out of this world.
The only down side was the price of the food in the hotel which really was a tad high.
Location was good, from Amsterdam Central station exit using the back entrance turn right and you can see the hotel from the station.
We couldn't have asked or a better hotel and how I wish that other hotels met up to this standard.
Fantastic keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam