I visited Amsterdam again in November 2013, and stayed at the movenpick hotel, the service was excellent , room service was great and the food was 5 star , its a bit pricey but you get what you paid for and i would recommend to anyone again. The hotel is situated 5-10 minutes from the town center and also has the tram stop just outside. The views are amazing and you may also see cruise ships pull up by the hotel. The rooms are comfy and i would be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam