My partner and I stayed here for a long weekend in January.
Firstly the location, although it says it is 'outside' the centre - it maybe but it is the perfect location. Just outside all the husle where you can sleep in piece in a very respectful hotel yet walk aprox 10 mins (my partner would definately rather pay a taxi the walk on 'holiday' but it's a beautiful walk next to the water) and after passing a lovely starbooks (coffee stop) your in it all, not to mention the station been the first you hit so you can go anywhere!!
The hotel for us was far far better than expected. The rooms are very very tasteful, infact I'm desperate for the carpet in my hall! With honestly, breathtaking views over the water and Amsterdam.
All in all -- will be returning to this exact hotel if/when we return and will 100% recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam