I've stayed here on many occasions as a business traveller and cannot fault the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel in general. The front of house staff are friendly and obliging while remaining perfectly professional. The room service staff are usually great (some are more grumpy than others!). Breakfasts are excellent with a wide range of hot and cold buffet choices. Dinner / lunch is good, well presented and usually some delicious specials on the menu. The standard rooms are perfectly comfortable and the higher notch rooms are only slightly better offering a greater range of toiletries, a fully stocked mini bar and a Nespresso coffee machine. The views from all sides and all levels are wonderful, looking down the river in each direction, into central Amsterdam or the suburbs. Very well located only 10-15 minutes brisk walk from Central Station, city bars and restaurants. The gym is small but well equipped, with a small spa / massage area offering a little pampering if you have the time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam