It is more me than anything else but paying approximately $400 dollars a night for a place to stay is unusual for us. We did this when we booked for a canal cruise through Viking. The hotel is nice, comfortable, clean and well mannered. The staff was excellent. We did not eat there but did have a couple of drinks. If one does the math it cost approximately 25 dollars and hour to sleep 7 hours for 1 person. This to me is a once in a life time experience. Better things to do with the money. Having said that it should be close to the action, easily accessible, professionally staffed and take care of all of ones needs and the hotel has all of these attributes. We were not dissatisfied in any way but will look for something more pragmatic next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam