This hotel is on the water just north of Centraal Station. It is a comfortable walk to the downtown area and everything to see and do in Amsterdam or there is a trolley but I never used it. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The restaurant is good and prices are reasonable. After looking at some other hotels online I am more than eager to recommend this hotel. You won't regret staying here. I can't speak to the price as it was part of my trip and included. Although I did purchase one dinner and it was plenty, delicious and reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam